Sunday, May 29, 2011

More Men and Baby #1

After Alec awoke, I told him that he was to leave immediately. Only charity allowed him to stay the night; what if he didn't have a bed at all? He certainly acted as though he could be homeless.

He scrambled away as quickly as I could wish. Then I was taken with a sudden wave of nausea.

Photobucket

I ran to the bathroom, fortunately able to avoid creating a mess on the floor.

I wondered what it could be. Sickness was rare on my planet. Had I caught some infernal sim virus?

Then I remembered: sims vomit when they are pregnant!

Photobucket

I strutted across my humble abode, smiling. Now I was sure that my night had been productive.

Photobucket

I spent much of the day working on my paintings. That Alec had woken up very late, leaving me so little of the day to plan and work. I hoped that my future lovers would be more considerate.

Then, to my complete bewilderment, I was interrupted by a phone call. Oh, why? Why did I give that dolt my phone number?

Photobucket

Eventually, I told Alec the truth: I did not want to see him any longer.

"It is not you," I explained. "I have vowed to have 100 children, and raise them all myself. But surely you do not wish to have 100 children. I do hope we can remain friends."

I was almost sad: it was a milestone, to dismiss my first sim-father. I have little doubt that I will experience similar moments in the future.

Photobucket

I finished my first painting. A masterpiece, of course! My people would be most proud. I sold it for a whole 11 simoleons. I was most pleased with that price- until I was informed that a new house of the caliber I require costs 50,000 simoleons! I will not let my next customer cheat me so!

Photobucket

I sat down for dinner, surprised and disgusted to see that the plate from yesterday's meal still remained, exuding a vile stench. Did the plates not self-clean and self-stack? Does this place have no technology at all? Clearly reading the miniature Barnacle Bay travel guide had not been enough to educate me in the ways of sims. I would learn, before I staged my revolution.

Photobucket

The day was not yet over, however. I decided to visit the park in the hopes of finding a new paramour before giving birth, so I could immediately be impregnated.

Upon reaching the park, my eyes fixated quickly on the only man within sight. He certainly looked more promising than Alec, and far less silly.

Photobucket

No sooner had I begun talking with the man, when I felt a change in my stomach. I looked down and my stomach was larger. Apparently pregnancy in the sim world is a rapid process. All the more opportune for me!

Photobucket

The man, who asked me to address him as Gil, wished to touch my stomach. Naturally, I let him. I learned that this Gil had a real love for family, especially babies and children.

Photobucket

Gil hugged me.

"I'm so excited for your baby!" he said.

Are all sim men so strange? Why would he care about a baby that was not his? Unless he wanted my next child to be his own...

Photobucket

"I am no longer with the father of my unborn child," I said. "Would you like to have a child with me?

"Goodness!" Gil said. "This is awkward, but... I'm married. I have a teenage son at home. I couldn't possibly-"

"I did not ask you to move in," I said, making sure he understood. "I simply wish for you to impregnate me. After this child is born, naturally. Am I understood now? I will give you my address."

Gil looked at me, silent, his cheeks red. Then he gazed at the ground. Clearly I had broken a cultural norm. Perhaps married men did not engage in relations with other women? How limiting and inconvenient! I promised myself that I would attain Gil through any means possible. Rejection is simply not an option.

Photobucket

With Gil as only a possibility, I decided to scour the neighborhood for more men. The following afternoon, I knocked on a neighbor's door, my stomach already larger than before.

I was dismayed when a woman answered the door. She attempted to chatter at me about gardening techniques, as if all my time was not devoted to meeting men, giving birth, and painting.

Photobucket

Luckily, it seemed she had a male roommate. An attractive, interesting roommate. What brilliant hair! What pale, lovely eyes! He WOULD be one of my fathers.

"Hi," he said. "My name's Alden."

Photobucket

I thought hard about the easiest way to win his heart, and decided on jokes. I amused the man with my stellar wit. He seemed most taken with my way of speech.

Photobucket

"You're so different from the other girls I know," he said, embracing me. "I want to know you better. Can I see you again?"

An easy target, thankfully. He eased my stung pride after the failed encounter with Gil.

Photobucket

I did depart from the home, but not before I took a quick kiss from Alden. I was unsure exactly how it had escaped Alden's attention that I was pregnant, but he made no comment. Perhaps he believed I was overweight?

Photobucket

I attempted to visit Gil at his house, the location of which I had determined by computer. Unfortunately, only his teenage son was at home. He asked me what I wanted from his father and if I wished to give him a message. Unable to provide a proper answer, I promptly left.

Photobucket

I returned to my paintings, now that I had at least one man ready for impregnation. Painting became my most valuable source of entertainment.

Photobucket

Soon I was so large that walking became an impracticality. I hoped that the birth was not far away.

Photobucket

I decided to invite Gil over, and shockingly he agreed. Maybe he had reconsidered my offer. I entered the bathroom to check my face before he arrived, when suddenly I felt an incredible amount of pain. It was terrible timing, with Gil on the way.

Photobucket

I wondered how I would be able to experience this pain 99 more times. Perhaps I would look into a fertility treatment so that I would have more multiple baby births.

Photobucket

I heard the doorbell's ring, and knew that Gil stood outside, waiting. I hoped he would not believe that I had forgotten about him. The pain had increased so that I could not make it to the door, much less the hospital.

Photobucket

I gave birth in that bathroom. It was not painless or wonderful, but there was something great about knowing that I had another helper in my quest for world domination.

Photobucket

Photobucket

As all children on my planet do, he became a toddler immediately. It was a comfort to realize that I would not have to wait longer. I had not known if a child with only half of my species' genes would be the same.

My boy seemed to favor me. He had my skin and hair. Only his eyes were the brown of that Alec. I was glad that my first son was most like me.

I realized that I did not know what name I should bestow upon him. He needed a simlish name, but I know little of simlish names, and I refused to name him after his father. I decided that I would name my children using randomly found names from a naming book. Therefore, I named my son Stanley.

After seeing Stanley, I was ready for the next father! I eagerly anticipated all the children I would have. The question was, would my next sim man be Alden or Gil?

Photobucket


Thanks for reading! Any comments would be great :)

Also, in the spirit of Addi's lack of name knowledge, I'm using a random name generator to pick the names of her children. I've already generated the next 25 or so male and female names. Some of them are interesting, some so weird I cringed, and a few are downright hilarious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment